In fact, Twilight Eclipse comes out June 30, which is 5 days after my due date, soooo..... in the event I'm overdue, I might just go see that movie :-) Ha ha ha! I'll probably feel too miserable to go anywhere, but you never know.
Unfortunately my doctor is going on vacation during my week 39. The way fate would have it, that will probably be when I go into labor. It's not a huge deal to me if she isn't here to deliver me, but it will be disappointing. After all, you spend 9 months getting to know a doctor and getting comfortable, you want her to deliver you. So we'll see what happens.
- How far along?: 36 weeks.
- Total weight gain: 21 pounds. At my last appointment I lost a pound and half!
- How big is baby?: If the baby is growing as it should, it should be roughly 6 lbs and 18 and 1/2 inches long.
- Stretch marks?: Still none yet!!! Knock on wood.
- Sleep?: Sleep is not so great. My belly needs support, I don't breathe well, and now I'm having crazy dreams.
- Best moment this week?: Finishing the nursery up. Finally done!
- Movement?: I think the baby is running out of room to move too much, but still kicking!
- Food cravings?:Food disgusts me once again. I am losing my appetite and having a hard time eating.
- Labor signs?: The baby still has not "dropped". I am having Braxton Hicks, but nothing new. I did start cleaning like crazy though. Maybe that's a good sign!
- Belly button in or out?:Partially out. It's so weird. I hope my belly button goes back to normal afterward!
- What I miss: Not getting so tired so quickly. That's a bummer!
- What I'm looking forward to: My next OB appointment on Tuesday!
- Milestone: Only 4-ish weeks left!