So I was checking out some old Gender Prediction stuff just for fun to see what they said...I don't believe in any of it, but it was fun to try. Here's what I found:
1. Carrying high or low? I'm carrying high. Supposedly this means I'm having a girl. I think it has more to do with the fact that I have a very short waist! LOL.
2. Heart Rate - 140s + means girl, under 140s means boy. This baby's is usually between 120 and 140...that would mean boy!
3. Chinese Prediction Chart - According to my age and conception month, it says boy.
4. Mayan Calendar - If mom's conception age and the current year are both even or both odd numbers it's a girl. If one is odd and one is even, it's a boy. Mine is 26 and 2011, so it would be boy.
5. Cravings - If you crave sweet supposedly you are having a girl. Salty, a boy. I've been craving red chile and chicken nuggets from McDonalds with Spicy Buffalo sauce...so I would say boy.
6. Acne - More acne means a girl. I definitely had the worst skin ever when pregnant with Jenna and my skin seems much better this time round...does that mean boy???
7. The Ring Test - Take your wedding ring, tie to a string and hang over the belly. If it rotates in a circle, it's a boy. If it swings back and forth it's a girl. Mine said girl.
8. Morning Sickness - Morning sickness means a girl, none means boy. I was very sick...so this means girl.
3 out of 8 for Girl, 5 of 8 for Boy....interesting odds!