One of Those Days
Nothing stands out as to why I am dragging...but I am dragging nonetheless. These are the days I need to try extra hard to be grateful. It's just kind of been...blah. Know what I mean?
So while this entry will be short, it will still serve as a reminder that there is plenty to say "thank you" for.
- Sleepy pups. Sleepy pups are the cuddliest pups, and they laid on my lap any chance they got today. Love.
- Rainy afternoons. The clouds rolled in, the temperature dropped, and things kind of just...slowed down.
- Checking a ton off my to do list. I have a lot going on this weekend and this month. I have wedding showers, breakfasts with friends, housewarming parties, baby due dates, bachelorette parties, and just regular life. Today was one of those days that I crossed a bunch of stuff off my list in an effort to show up to all of these events fully. It doesn't come naturally to me, so I am proud of myself for doing the best I can.
- Hope. Hope that I am on the right track, that things always work out, that this dreary feeling will eventually lift.
- Chris being an additional energy source. Tell you what, I could be dragging all day and when that guy walks in the door, I just start to perk up. I know some couples need space, but I am better when he is around.
That's it for today - nothing earth shattering, but that's just how she goes sometimes.
Until next time,